Thursday, April 14, 2011

Sailing with Sarah

I'm sitting on the patio at the moment. When I got home Dave and Becca were cutting my yard. It looks very nice now with the grass cut and green. Sarah was pretending the patio is a ship and she was the crew. We were the passengers. Now she has found her way to the sandbox and is playing.

There is a cool breeze blowing and the sun has now begun to set. I will soon go inside and get ready for bed. I like my back yard and this time of year is always my favorite. I wish I didn't have to work. I'd be back here all day.

The Cardinals are back and chirping up a storm. The bright red is clearly visible in the new foliage of the trees. I saw two males earlier. They'll find a lady to fight over and soon there will be a pair and the lone male will have to find a new territory.

I will close this now and get something to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.