Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Mid-Week Run

I'm back to work and I have had a headache all day long. My knees are
not real happy either. The weather is presumably the culprit since a
co-worker is having the knee problem, too.

I've had a sore throat since yesterday and I suspect walking in the
rain on Monday may be responsible for that. The headache may be a
symptom of this as well. I'm tired and don't feel well but I've
managed to shuffle through a move briefing this morning and this
afternoon, preparing the next months appointments.

Five can't arrive too soon for me. I'm really very tired and want to
take something and lie down. The rest of the week is shaping up to be
a dud.

You all know there is a new car in the parking lot. Well, new to me.
2010 Chrysler Sebring Touring. White Gold with black interior. Roomier
than my Focus and looks a lot nicer, too. I think I got a fairly good
deal and my payment is lower... but the insurance went up so I didn't
get ahead on it. I do like it and am relieved that I have a way to get
about. I don't have to call someone or postpone a trip.

While I had to postpone my overseas trip for the end of May, I have
not canceled my vacation completely. I have to do something to get
away from all this. Really get away. I want to go somewhere that I can
simply sit down and relax and not be expected to do anything for
anyone.

I have to work on the writing a bit more this week. I didn't get to do
anything while I was off. The house was filled and I was on the road
most of the days I was off. When I got home from car shopping I was
ready to drop.

Writer's meeting is tomorrow night but I don't know how many will
show. So far I'm only expecting five of us but that's plenty to go
with. Must clean up a bit this evening but it isn't that bad, really.
Just straightening up and putting away anything we left lying around.

I'm off now until I get home. Will try an post photos tonight.

Did I say it was nice to have a car again?

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.