Saturday, March 12, 2011

Will March 19 'Supermoon' Trigger Natural Disasters? - Yahoo! News

Link

I'm sure, like me, many people laughed at this. After all, an astrologer is the source...this is not a science. That would be astronomy. No, this is prognostication of the more psychic sort.

If you read past that part, you will find some scientific support for the theory. There was a terrible earthquake in Australia. When that happened I began watching to see where the "opposite" quake would happen. Laugh at me if you want. It is as good a way to predict them as the stars. My loose theory is that when a major quake happens in one location, within a few months, somewhere relatively opposite that quake, on a fault zone, another serious quake will occur.

See, I live on the New Madrid Fault line. The northern most end. I'm interested in quakes as I work in the bottom of a building that is about seven or eight stories. These days I get nervous when a quake hits somewhere opposite my location because I've held this theory long enough to believe in my own predictions. Oh yes I have. So, I've been waiting silently. I mean, people would think I was nuts if I told it. But now I've put it in my blog you will all remember it. And think I'm nuts. You're laughing.

But, in light of that astrologist predictions and Japan... maybe it isn't so funny now?



No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.