Saturday, March 26, 2011

A Saturday Search

I am supposed to go look for cars today. My sister has loaned me her car and Mike is supposed to go with me. I find I do not want to go car hunting. I know it is crazy because I keep saying I want, I need a car. But I don't want to go.

I have no idea what I am doing. I have no idea what questions to ask. I have no idea what to look for or listen for. And Mike is not going to be any help either. He knows next to nothing, although he will tell you differently. He tries but he really doesn't know. Jerry did teach him a lot of stuff about working on the car. He can change brakes on the front. He has done spark plugs and oil but with supervision. Those are a bit tricky.

It is another slap in the face in some ways. I have no one to turn to either. There are no friends that I can ask. Like me they don't know. Women just don't make a point to learn these things and car salesmen know it.

In all honesty, I do not feel I should buy one right now. I tend not to listen to my gut at times. I'm feeling this dread and pressure. But I have to go and at least look and maybe talk to the dealer.

It is already noon so I need to get started. Maybe we can do lunch at the same time. I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.