Wednesday, March 9, 2011

A Quickie.. or is is Quiche?

I'm off to work today. I found the culprit that was making me exhausted and foggy. The extra BP med when I got home from work! I skipped it last night and was able to do laundry, wash dishes, get papers sorted out for the insurance and well.. get the idea.

Now must call the doctor.

Also discovered that my extended warranty may pay me up to $3000 toward another car in addition to my insurance paying off the loan. Must get that sorted later today. Please, to my praying contacts, pray about this as I need that to get a decent car. That would just be the amount I thought I was going to have to come up with! It would be wonderful if they do.

I feel much better today than I have in two weeks but I do wish I could stay home and do things around the house. It is a rainy, gloomy day and I would just love to sit and watch the rain if nothing else.

Hope to be back later tonight. I've felt so bad I haven't been able to do much in the evening and so busy at work that I haven't had time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.