Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Oh My Aching. . .

I've had a lousy week so far. I missed church on Sunday because I just felt bad. I stayed inside on sofa until bedtime. I missed work on Monday because I was not feeling well. I stayed on the sofa until bedtime. I had the beginning of a headache but hoped it would go away. I woke up with a terrible headache and I've had it and a pain from my neck down my back along my shoulder blade all day. If I reach or turn certain ways it hurts more. The headache won't quit. I'm in bed now. Don't look for me for a few days if this continues.

Hope to fine a comfortable position in the bed tonight. I think the back and neck pain if from too little good sleep. Very hard to get it lately.





No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.