Thursday, July 29, 2010

Late Thursday Afternoon

I've just laid around all day. I'm really tired. I had to take Dave to get the U-Haul truck so they could move. I'm with Sarah while they work on packing the truck. I'm so tired. Sarah was but she hasn't taken a nap. We've got Berenstain Bears on and we already watched Care Bears. She's playing with the doll house and watching the videos.

She's such a good child. No trouble at all the care for. She never plunders or gets into stuff. She never messes with anything in the house. Of course I don't keep dangerous stuff lying around but even the breakables on the tables she never touches. I probably could lie here and sleep if I wanted. But I can't sleep.

My head is still not right. I've been writing off and on. I figure if I can get that out of this mess, then that's the up side. Might as well use the imagination for something besides torment. I'm a bit worried about it really. It was a very bad attack and I have no defense. I'm very anti-medication for these things because there is no going back. They treat the symptom and not the cause. The cause isn't going away soon, I don't think.

I think I'll lie down now and watch the bears. Sarah has been flitting around between the doll house and video. Maybe I can get her to lie down with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.