Friday, July 23, 2010

TGIF in Caps!

There has been relatively nothing to blog home about this week. I've stayed in my desk chair and slogged through a mountain of paperwork. I can finally see the bottom. There is another stack waiting nearby. But progress, however small, is still progress. I'm just not behind.

Pain? Well, it varies and moves from place to place.So, I don't know if it's better. It isn't any worse than usual which means I can function some.

I have been going to bed late and not doing anything but watching t.v.That feels a waste. but I can't focus on anything else it seems.

My grass is high with all this rain and the mower is broken. The self-propelled is not working and we used it last time without it. That won't happen again. It is miserable to push. But I also have no way to haul the thing. I can't get anyone here to help me get it in the trunk. Mike is not home again and Dave is too busy. So, I'm stuck again with a broken mower. This thing is only a year old. Good thing I paid for a warranty. But how to get it to the store?

I have go to work soon so I'm getting off now. I don't know if I'll be back today. Lately, it just hasn't been a priority.

Oh, Doug is looking for the following information. If you can help, will you email me?


If you please, name me characters from books, movies, whatever that...
  1. Has something horrible hanging over them. ex. Live with disease or disability, lives as a slave, something they have no way to get rid of, they just have to live with it.
  2. Has an interesting way to deal with their problem. ex. dark humor, laughs at themselves, etc...
Your help will be appreciated and noted.

Hope your Friday goes well.




No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.