Friday, July 9, 2010

Friday Afternoon Spiral

You know it is Friday when everything seems to be slipping downhill and you can't seem to plod another step. I have four September files on my desk and I simply can't bring myself to finish them up! Four left for September!

I've emailed the boss and asked if we could shut down at 4:30 but I don't think he'll respond. If he doesn't, I'll make an executive decision. LOL! We will shutdown.

I want to just go home and sit on my couch again. If I'm lucky it would storm, too. I'm so bored I can't even begin to make this interesting. Jilly's repeated invitation has gnawed at me and I wish I could catch a plan in a few weeks and fly away. It chafes that I can't.

Days when there is virtually no pain are a bit frustrating because I want them to last longer and I know they won't so I'm hesitant to start anything long term. Today could be a really good day if I was home. Tomorrow I will be and who knows what it will be like when I wake up. So, I'll sit up tonight a bit longer than usual to squeeze every drop from the day and hope I have a good one tomorrow. I am supposed to keep Sarah for a bit in the morning. That might be fun.

I'm stopping for now. Hope I'll have something later. I'm in super-post mode at the moment. Can't stop posting blogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.