Saturday, July 17, 2010

Saturday's Hot, Hot, Hot

My Google desktop says it is 90 degrees outside. I've been out twice to test it and I think it's true. The humidity is horrible. I want so bad to sit on the patio and relax. I'm thinking of bringing my fountain inside in the winter. It might be nice to have it sitting in my den...chuckling away while the snow falls. If I get my den cleaned up and some furniture in there it might be pleasant. Here we go again with plans that never will be.

I've had Mike here since last night. He had a melt down where this woman is concerned and had to stay the night. Don't ask me. I don't know and frankly, I'm just too tired and too worn out to deal with all this anymore. I'm tired of taking care of every problem everyone has and never getting one second to rest or relax and enjoy what little life I have left.

There is always a disaster. Mike thinks he's the only person to ever be alone in the world and it is a disaster if he isn't with someone. And of course, all the bad events in his life are MY fault. His disabilities, his 1st marriage, his divorce, his inability to cope, work, and function, and global warming. He was trying to find someone to call so he could talk to them. Cheerful person that I am, I told him when you need people the most, they are usually somewhere else. And people get very scarce when you are depressed. They're so afraid they will be dragged down.

I suppose in a way it is true. I imagine it is why I blog. You either read it or you don't and I don't have to beg someone to sit with me, hold my hand, or come stay with me. You either read it and respond or you don't. And those who do probably do really care and want to help, even if they know they can't be more than moral support.

It is just not really a good week or month or year or even decade. They say troubles come in seven year cycles. I guess I'll have to try and read my blogs back and see if there was a starting point. If I'm lucky, I'm near the end of the seven and something good is ahead.

I don't believe it but it sounds good.

I'm at the point I'd like to erase the board and start over. Reformat the hard drive and reinstall the operating system. Of course it is impossible. Starting over isn't possible. Changing the course of history isn't possible. Unmaking decisions, undoing what's done. Not going to happen. And there is no light at the end of the long dark tunnel of night.

I'm going. This is pointless mully-grubbing.



No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.