Monday, June 9, 2008

This Place Looks Familiar. . . Oh, Right, Monday!

Yep. All day. Tomorrow is my "speech" day. Someone keep their fingers and toes crossed and say several prayers. I don't have a clue what to say to 100 people I don't know.

What a busy day I've had, too. I am so far behind on paperwork that I can't think straight! I stayed over an hour after work just to get 60 minutes of uninterrupted work done. I will take it off at the end of the week if all goes well. They won't pay me overtime and that's fine. A bit longer lunch hour or getting off a bit early is fine with me. I just need to get my work done.

I am really tired. I had plans tonight but the kids showed up and only just left 10 minutes ago. I really wish they wouldn't do that. I do enjoy having them around but I'm so tired I just wanted to relax and then go to bed. Now, I'll go to bed but it is late and I didnt' have any down time.

Storms are heading this way. I've shut off the air and opened windows with fans on each end of the house. We have to save whenever we can on the utility. Sarah found her one ring pool in the den and said "Cool, my cool." We took it in the back yard, poured about 8 gallons of warm water in it and she had a late night swim. Loved it. Sprinkle were falling but not enough to worry about. the air was a bit cooler but still warm. Thirty minutes in the "cool" then a dry off. I took photos but these are with my film camera and will need developing. I only have 10 rolls! I've decided to put them on disks so I can save on developing and utilize them in my albums. Far too many to get developed but this way I can pick the ones I like best and get them developed.

Well, bedtime is here. Hope you all have a great day, when it arrives in your part of the world. Remember at 9 a.m. central daylight time, I will be standing in front of 100 stranger to give a speech.

I'm pumped!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.