Sunday, June 1, 2008

Sunday, Sunday...Comes Monday

O.k., it is all done. Vacation is over, building projects are over, and children have moved all their "stuff". I kept Sarah last night. We stayed up until about 11:30 and finally, we were just give out so, I got her to sleep and Jerry came in and I had him sit by her while I got my shower. She and I both went to bed.

Around 1 a.m., Jerry said Becca called and was going to pick Sarah up but he told her she might not want to do that since we had both crashed and were sound asleep. She told him no, she'd just get her sometime today. I called her around 11:00 and she said they had finally gone to bed about 8 a.m. this morning after having put all the kitchen stuff away.

We went to lunch but I'm so tired that I just wasn't very hungry. I am NOT doing anything else this afternoon. I'll be paying for this week for at least another week. The one good thing I came away with is I am confident that now I can refloor my kitchen and any other room I want. I now have the skills to work in complete home remodeling... I just don't have the energy!

How does one get one of those home makeovers they keep showing on these stupid shows?

Everyone have a great week and I hope to be back in form after I get a good rest. Tonight I'll have my bed all to myself... well, Jerry will be there but as tired as I am I doubt I'll notice so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.