Friday, June 27, 2008

Things I've Done

I picked this up on my friend, Riete's blog. It looked interesting but let me tell you, I've had a difficult time with it! I'm really rather average!

Here's how it works. First, post 3 things you've done in your lifetime that you don't think anybody on your friends list has done. Then, see if anybody else responds with "I've done that. Finally, have your friends cut & paste this onto their page to see what unique things they've done in their life.

My three things are:

1. Climbed on top of the neighbor's house when I was three years old. (Got a spanking for that.)

2. Nearly jumped off a mountain in Bavaria. It was a lovely green hillside and I wanted to run up it. I decided I'd look foolish and decided to walk. Just at the top of the rise I stopped and found myself looking out into a valley. I looked over the edge. It was a long way down to a rocky ravine. Had to sit down for a bit. I was just 21.

3. Lived in two European countries and five American states in 15 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.