Thursday, June 26, 2008

Reflections of My Father's Love

I always like to post things that are uplifting and encouraging. We live in such a darkening world, where the negative things are blared at us continually, from every media source. To find something positive takes a lot of effort.

This video was sent to me by my church's assistant pastor. It so eloquently defines the depth of a father's love for his son that I was stunned. And the clarity I felt as I relized that God loves us just this much. There is nothing He will not do to help us reach our potential. As you watch this father's efforts to complete this race, remember, you're in the chair and that's your heavenly Father behind you.

I can't post this in the video section because it is not hosted at one of the sites that Multiply has listed. You can read about this father and son team by following the second link.

Team Hoyt Story

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.