Sunday, June 1, 2008

Good Night, Ladies and Any Sweet Princes

Sarah just left and she was not happy to go home. Maw maw is such a nice playmate, it seems. But she is so tired. Becca said I had huge circles under my eyes. Well. I usually do have circles under my eyes. Some kind of genetic thing I inherited but when I am this tired, I acquire the racoon look that was so popular in the 60's.

I'm off to bed and to work in the a.m. For those of you who pray, I'd be sincerely grateful for your prayers. I am really not rested enough but I do have to go back to work. I love the kind of work I've done this week but it is the work I go to tomorrow that draines me the most. So your prayers will be very much appreciated.

I am going to play catch-up this week on other blogs. Some of you have been mysteriously silent and have forced me to reconnoiter and see what has happened to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.