Saturday, April 5, 2008

Sunny Saturday

Today was a nice day over all. My pain was minimal and I had Sarah most of the day. My sister and I went to get her around 11:00 and we went to lunch together. Then Phyllis went to work and Sarah and I spent the afternoon together. We were out side for a bit and came in where upon she had a temper fit because she wanted to stay outside. She took a nap after about half an hour of fuss.

After a two hour quiet we picked up mom and brought her over. The rest of the afternoon, we spent in the yard and inside cleaning. Then, we took a supper break. I took them home at 9:30 and picked David up from work on the way.

I just talked to Becca and Miss Sarah crashed when she got home. She's down for the night.

I am on my way, too! Church tomorrow.

I've posted a set of photos from just before Easter until today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.