Sunday, April 20, 2008

Test Run

Sunday aftrernoon ended up sunny and warm. Go figure. My weed garden is too high to go out and enjoy it.

Why is it too high, you ask? Because you can't mow in the stinking rain. It rains a week and the weeds grow another 5 inches and then on Sunday, when I am too exhausted to mow and have two church services, it is sunny.

So, soon I shall be surrounded by giant ragweed and other assorted nuisances. I will be overcome with allergies. I truly think when all humanity is extince ( probably soon) that the planet, if it still stands, will simply become a huge nursery fro every ugly plant on the planet.

Personally, I'm a Christian and we believe the earth will be consumed by fire. Hmmm, wonder if I can do a test run in my yard?

The muse has abandoned me and I have to get dressed for service.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.