Sunday, April 13, 2008

Old Glory and the Pledge of Allegiance

Alice O posted this under a previous blog "Social Statements vs Military Actions". I am posting it here because I feel it would be wise for every American, every legal resident and even the illegal residents to hear it. I don't presume they will all visit my blog but every person on American soil should understand exactly what it means to be an American. Until you do, you don't belong here.

This video is almost as old as me and it states in eloquent words what a loyal and dedicated American feels about our flag and our country.





"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation, under God, indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for all."


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.