Monday, December 12, 2011

Sunny Monday At Last!

Yesterday was not a very good day, I'm afraid. The nagging headache still clung to me like slime. I went to church in the morning but went straight home and applied ice to my neck and shoulder and lay on the sofa the rest of the day and watched t.v. on the computer and read from my Kindle. I was just miserable and I hate days like that.

I did still wake up with the neck pain and mild headache but as the day has progressed the pain has lessened. And... it is sunny today! I truly think some of it is caused by certain chairs and the arms on the desk chairs. I find myself propping on my left arm and it really creates tension in my neck and shoulder. I'm working on it. I think if I checked back several months there was another place that I had a similar problem and it was positional pain. Of course, last night I had to take all the pillows out from beneath my head. 

I am enjoying the Kindle. I have over 50 books on that thing already, all free ones. There are a lot of free books. I'm reading three items now. Yes, I do that pretty regularly when I read. Never just one book going. That doesn't include blogs and other kinds of websites. 

I went to lunch at Cancun today. Mexican restaurant. Don't know if I mentioned that. It is a bit farther away than the other one I usually go to but they had a fire and are shut down while they remodel. Food it good, place is decorated nicely and I just like it. But I'll be glad when the other opens back up. 

OH! Sherlock Holmes is going to be at the theater next weekend! I am dying to see that movie. I loved the last one with Robert Downey Jr. I love to watch him. I won't go by myself but I'll be bumming up someone to go with me between now and then. LOL, how sad is that?

I missed seeing the fourth Pirates of the Caribbean because I didn't want to go alone. I guess this time, if it comes down to it I will but it isn't much fun to see a good movie by yourself.

All right. Piles of paperwork at my elbow are demanding attention. I'm still playing catch up. I'm hoping to get it all caught up today or tomorrow so I can work on stuff going forward. 

Hope you are all having a really nice day.




"If things improve with age, then I am approaching magnificence." - From the side of my blue coffee mug.


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.