Saturday, December 10, 2011

Success

The TGIO get together was a lovely success. I had my super college students Kai and his girlfriend, Rachael and his sister Erin, all came and they are just the sweetest kids! They came to a lot of the write-ins and were just wonderful supports. Another Wrimo, DeWayne, who works and had been unable to come to the write-ins came by. His daughter was supposed to come but she was ill. He too was very nice and I got to chat with everyone. 

I truly had a good time as the ML this year and I hope next year I'll have a bit more time to get things organized. The site remodel kind of delayed supplies so I didn't really know what to do or how. Pantsing is not what you want to do as ML. Writing that way is one thing but not organizing meetings.

Dave & Becca came by for a little while and they just left. All together, I've had a rather nice day. Even with a mild headache. I'm going to get a nice hot shower and relax. I have to take Mike home shortly.  He helped me get things set up. I'll be back later

1 comment:

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.