Saturday, December 10, 2011

Finally Nearly Over

You know that feeling when NaNo is over and you feel a huge weight lifted? Well, as ML I have discovered that you don't actually get that right away.... No. You have a TGIO to plan and then you sweat and wonder if anyone will show up! Maybe they will, maybe they won't. 

This isn't a very active region for NaNo participants but could be because they've not had an ML in ages. People sign up but who know. I had six RSVPs and that's what I prepared for and gave the directions to. I'm glad it was a small group! But... now I'm sitting here the last 45 minutes and wondering if they will show up. And I'll be really embarrassed if only one or two do... well, I mean... when you say TGIO party you think crowd.. right? LOL. I do.

That's why I purposely termed it a "get together". Cause I didn't expect anyone to even come. But then, I didn't for the Meet and Greet either... and 18 did. 

I hate waiting. But once this is done... I'll be glad truly able to say TGIO!

I'll be back to let you all know how it went. So far every person I've met through NaNo has just been really nice. I know three of those supposed to be here today. I'm sure the other three are, too.


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.