Thursday, December 11, 2008

Rain and Other Calamities

My sister in Florida went to the hospital last night with chest pains. Her BP was 249 over something. I can never remember the bottom number! I was so stunned at the top one I forgot. She didn't have a heart attack but they kept her. Some of you may be on her contact list. She's Roselynn. They said she had too much stress in her life. Those of you who have read her blog know about the foster kids? Well, she also handles problems with our mother. I'd rather have five foster children. 'Nuff said.

My mother, as you know, is also in the hospital. The same one, in fact. She had surgery today on her shoulder and they removed the metal they had put in months ago. Roselyn said they had to because her body was rejecting it.

My uncle in Georgia fell last night an had to go to the ER. He got very ill at a dinner they attended and when he throws up he faints. He fainted in the parking lot and smacked his head. He just had cataract surgery last week so she was worried but he didn't injure that. Just his face and pride, I'm thinking. They had to call an ambulance for him and he was sent home around 3 a.m.

It isn't raining but it is colder than a well diggers ankles. I'm tired and just want some chocolate. Think I'll go get hot cocoa.


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.