Friday, December 12, 2008

Thinking and Thinking

I just been thinking. Hard. I'm thinking I want me a laptop. I'm wondering, too. I'm wondering if I should try and find me a good used one for now. I don't really have any money to spend on me but I really want to get one that I can carry with me and write. I spend my lunch hour reading mostly but I've decided if I could get a laptop I could spend it writing. I also want to be able to leave the house and go somewhere that no one would bother me. The library is one block from where I work. I could spend a couple of hours there in the study rooms they have writing.

I borrowed the office laptop when I went to the conference. It is a Gateway that is about five years old but it was really nice. Some keyboards are not very comfortable but this one was ok. But the end of the conference I'd decided I wouldn't mind a laptop.

I've been looking around the ads but at the moment, $500 looks like a small fortune. I have this nice new computer at home and I use it all the time. Jerry is at work often when I get home but one of the kids is apt to pop in unexpectedly. I've wished several times that I could just stay away from the house for a few hours. Since I love my being at home that's strange.

Anyway, I don't know where to start looking for used ones and not sure what I'd have to spend. I couldn't t be sure that it would be any good either, I guess. So maybe it isn't a good idea.

Your input is welcome.

I am going to bed I think. I'm tired. Got to go get Jerry from work first. Have a warm evening. It is cold here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.