Sunday, December 28, 2008

Messing Around

As you can see, I'm messing around again with my page. Those blinking stars are a Google skin I added as a background. Bit busy but for now, I'll leave it as it is festive.

I've been working on the books again. Lordy, BOOKS! Two at once. I've never been this crazy! Only managed to write several pages in Mist thus far tonight. I was going to work on Winter too but I lay down at 7 p.m. and slept until 8:30 when I had to go get Jerry fom work. Since we are down to one car, I can't go to church on Sunday night if he works. He gets off at 8:30 and would have to stand in the cold for over an hour. I think I was really tired. I'm still tired and probably going to go to bed shortly. I am hoping to get a lot accomplished tomorrow and the rest of the week. I have several things I want to do before Monday.

I hope you are all enjoying your week. Some of you will already be into Monday and anticipating the New Year celebrations. My church has Winter Warm-Up every year the week of the month. Usually two to three nights. This year it is Monday and Tuesday night. Since Wednesday is a holiday, we are not having church that night. A lot of people do family things on Christmas and New Year so we usually cancel services that fall on those days and have it earlier in the week. Since Warm Up is earlier in the week. . . well you get it by now. LOL

I'm off ladies and laddies. Have a great evening if you're just starting and a great day if that is about to begin.

1 comment:

  1. I'm ashamed to admit I didn't write a single thing last week while I was on vacation and here you are working on TWO books (hangs her head in shame)...

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.