Monday, December 29, 2008

Monday Morning Mission

I'm still adjusting the theme. I'm on a mission this morning. In about 30 minutes I will begin CLEANING MY HOUSE! I'm telling you, I 'bout had enough of this mess. Mike is coming over to help me move some things and I want to clean out closets and shelves and take down my tree. I never leave it up anymore until New Year. I want to start the new year fresh and clean and uncluttered. I have two days to do it. LOL!

Y'all better be praying for me, too, because I see major pain looming on the horizon after this. But it has to be done. I'm serious. The place is becoming a hazardous waste site. I told Jerry this morning he either cleans his side of the room up or I'm moving into Mike's old room. I can't stand it anymore.

I don't know what is wrong with him but he won't throw anything away and leaves his dirty laundry in the corner so he can do it himself. Now, why he can't take it out of the hamper, is beyond me but apparently that's too difficult. We have a small room and he can't put a hamper in the room. Besides, who wants dirty laundry in their bedroom? He can't remember to do his laundry if it isn't lying in front of him? I don't know. This is a person who was obsessively clean for decades and suddenly he hordes ever scrap of paper, every plastic bottle, every useless item he can and it is driving me nuts.

O.k. that's way more than I intended to share. Suffice it to say, I'm cleaning out some of the garbage. It has to go or I do. I'll see y'all when I get a spare minute.

I say Mike is helping. I suspect he'll help some but I'll have a time keeping him off the computer. He's a cyber-junkie.

Ta Ta for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.