Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Rain, Rain, Rain

And snow on the way. I suspect. It has rained for the last two days and my guess is that we will have ice next. We may even get a white Christmas if this continues!

Hope all of you are doing well. I'm still caught up in other things and my posts are BORING! Nothing really riveting to post about unless it is the weather. I saw on Jilly's blog that it was raining in England, too. Doesn't it always? Seems like it rains a lot there. I wonder if it is like Seattle here? I'll have to look at the Latitude and Longitude to see how it compares.

They say it always rains in Seattle too. One of my favorite songs growing up was a sung by Sammi Smith and called "Seattle". "The bluest skies you've ever seen are in Seattle and the hills the greenest green, in Seattle." It made me want to go to Seattle!

Boy am I reaching!

I gotta get back to work. I just returned from lunch and had appointment all morning. Maybe catch up later.




No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.