Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Another Prayer Request

Keep my mother in your prayers today. She is in the hospital after a fall and has contracted a staph infection. I'm 12 hours away and my younger sister is taking care of things down there.

You might pray for her, too. Our family is crazy and she doesn't really have any help there since our other sister lives here where I live. I should qualify that. The boys are crazy in my family.

You know, the infection is serious but I'm more concerned for her soul than anything else. I was praying last night for her but all I could pray about was her spiritual state. There is a long personal story here but because of the involvement of six other people, I can't go into it. Let's just say that when you live your life your way, at the end of the day, your way may not have been the right way. So pray for her.

In other news, my shoulder is really hurting today and so are my legs. Could be the weather. The shoulder hurts from the curve of my neck straight down my back to the left of my spine to just where my bra stars. I'm sure that's a muscle but the name escapes me for the moment. I'm getting a headache as a result of that. Oh well, nothing last forever, I guess. I have too many doctor appointments coming up to take off for another cervical block.l I'm really nervous about them anyway but I did feel wonderful for nearly a whole month.

So, pray for me, too.

I gotta run. Work is calling. Wonder if I could just hang up?

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.