Saturday, September 13, 2008

A Little Bit More

Alice will be thrilled to know that the next chapter of Mist is posted. Actually, had it written but for a few paragraphs tonight. My brain fog has been so bad lately and I can't really focus very well.

I've started doing some research on the Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS). I have a book called Natural Medicine that has a chapter on major illnesses and disorders. It talks about causes, clinical studies and treatments. Today I looked over at it and something said, see what is says about them. So, I did. I found today that both these disorders may stem from something called Chronic Candidiasis Syndrome (CCS). This is yeast overgrowth in the intestines. There is a 2 page check list of indicators with points assigned. I haven't actually taken it yet but just a quick glance tells me I may have discovered something important. The primary cause could be long treatments of antibiotics. I had a two courses of antibiotic treatment about 9 years ago for H. pylori bacteria. My problem began within a couple of years of that. There were other indicators and a lot of the symptoms I have were listed. I need to read it more carefully but lately reading is even a chore. I am so tired I can't think.

My praying friends, say a prayer for me. I feel like I could sleep for weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.