Thursday, September 18, 2008

Last Lap

I'm on the last lap before replacing my hard drive. I don't remember if I have mentioned that it has to be replaced. Dell sent me a new one when it was discovered that my current one has a bad place on it that it can't read. Fortunately, I haven't lost any major data that I know of. I've spent the last three days backing up data. I've decided that as soon as I have the cash I am buying a back up hard drive. This copying disk of data to be sure I don't miss something is a pain.

I have to say that tonight, I feel better than I have in a week. Less pain. Tomorrow may be a different tale. The cold seems to make it worse and I have been sleeping with the windows open. It's stupid to use air when it is 60 degrees or less out! Tonight, I'll sleep warmer and close my bedroom window but not the rest of the house.

Anyway, I am going back to the job at hand and if I'm not here for a couple of days, it is because I am replacing that drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.