Sunday, September 7, 2008

The Time is Drawing Near

Once again the National Novel Writing Month is creeping up on me. Last year was a wonderful experience and my second year participating. I'd like for this year to go as well but at the moment, I just don't know how that will happen.

I am struggling with this fibro brain fog and exhaustion. I never seem to get enough rest. The simplest tasks seem beyond me. I got tired just sweeping the floor today!

I so want to do the writing contest again this year. But aside from the physical problems I'm having, I also have not got one clue. I don't know when I began planning last year but I believe that helped me succeed. I need to get busy with it. Only, I can't seem to get beyond the thinking stage.

Still, I drifted over to the website today and spent the day, off and on, cruising in the forums to see who was posting what. I think the feeling that you have all this company doing this with you, some who will fail and some who will succeed, makes it easier. My first year I rode it out alone but last year, several writing buddies kept me on my toes.

So, if you are up for the challenge, I am extending my invitation to join me on NaNoWriMo. I am known as Dixiegirl. I'd love to have you for a buddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.