Monday, September 29, 2008

Friend and Co-Worker's Son Passes

I would appreciate it if you could all pray for a friend of mine. Carolyn is a woman I work with who is also my good friend. She called me this morning at 7:30 a.m. to tell me they had just found her son dead. Her husband has a very serious heart problem and this was their youngest child and only son. Obviously, she is upset over her son but I know she is terrified of her husband going into cardiac arrest.

Jeremy was 28 or 29, just my oldest son's age. They do not know what happened. His wife tried to wake him for work and he was cold and blue. They have one child and she has two from before the marriage. He'd been taking Loritabs for a back problem and was to have back surgery but the coroner said it could have been his heart. They won't know until they do an autopsy.

This is so said. This boy had Attention Deficit Disorder and learning problems in school and had worked at a restaurant for years. This last year he landed a really good job where they really liked him and were giving him extensive training for the job. He was doing really well. His mother was so proud of him. Please keep them in your prayers this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.