Sunday, March 9, 2008

No Voy

No, I did not go to church. Shoot me, please. I've laid on the couch and watch Mythbusters blow things up. It was sort of cathartic.

No, the knees don't work, ankles don't work, bottom of my feet refuse to support me, headache coming and going, shoulders in knots and lower back sore. I have no idea what is going on. Surely cleaning the oven is not responsible for all this. I didn't even do it all at once. I did it over the course of 8 hours. I sprayed cleaner and left it. I came back and cleaned the door. It wasn't done so I sprayed again. I waited a couple of hours and returned to clean the door and sides. I sprayed the bottom again because it looked like a swamp --too many pizzas I guess. Hours later, I returned and did the bottom. Looks great and much easier than I remember them. The irony here is I have a self cleaning oven and have never used the feature. I don't have time to figure it out. I just bought stuff for self cleaning ovens. Stupid, right?

Actually, I recommend cleaning an oven this way. During the lulls I did laundry and moved furniture. {Hard smack to the head here}. Could moving furniture do this? I actually remembered this as I wrote it. I did move stuff around, no real lifting, just pushing and scratching an already horrendous floor. I don't care anymore, you see. It's never clean anyway. Sarah played while I cleaned and I would stop to sing and read a story. She is such a joy to be around.

Anyway, that's how it went. So maybe I did this to myself. Yea, that's probably it. God hates a clean oven and house so as punishment, I get a semi backed over me.

Whatever.

You know that multiply posting feature I mentioned, they have fine tuned that thing even more than I realized. I can actually pick a single individual on my contact list to allow access to a particular post! That is just too crazy! How neat. When did they do that?

I also did a neat thing on my Blogger account. I added a translator so now I can be read in eight languages! I'm global! Right. Who the heck cares.

I'm gone. I have a flexiril calling my name. Work might not be pretty if I don't take it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.