Sunday, March 9, 2008

Four Letter Words

Pain. Yes, really. It is a four letter word that is creative in its ability to allow the recipient to create other four letter words. Of course, it is also a word that can result in bodily harm to anyone surrounding the recipient.

Migraine headache, RA, and fibro picked today to party. My husband came in from work at 6 a.m. and I though my son would take him to church. He can't drive himself because he worked all night and will go to sleep at the wheel. If someone doesn't go on Sunday mornings he never gets to go to church. My son didn't want to go and I had to get up and get dressed and take him to church. Believe me when I say this is a feat worthy of a gold medal or two. When my husband saw the shape I was in he asked me what I wanted to do! I said, "Die." Maybe I already have. I got dressed and hobbled like a 90 year-old to church. Since then, I've been told twice I don't look so good. How nice. So very tactful of folks. Do you know how hard it is to smile and say, "No, I'm fine." when you feel as if you've been hit by a car and backed over? Guess. Finally when a third woman ask if I was all right, I said, "No, it is not a good day." Hey, I never lie. As in true Christian spirit, she beat a hasty reteat with a "Oh, sorry." tossed across her shoulder. I'd have laughed if I had not wanted to cry so bad.

Some of you will be getting notice of relationship changes as my contact. I am utilizing the lovely multiply screening mechanism so I can post more personal information for my nearest and dearest. I did this awhile back and since then, I've added a few people without selecting and it chose for me. Some I just never bothered with. But now, I have too many unsecured openings to post some family stuff I want to post and they won't be pleased if I broadcast some things to the world. And I may just want a bitch session that I don't feel like sharing. Happens. So, these changes will allow me to make certain post specifically for family and people I know personally amd for those times I want to share something with everyone.

No, I'm not booting anyone unless you want booting. If so, you have a way to do that on your end. I promise, if you feel that strongly, it won't hurt my feelings. Today, there is no one big enough to do that.

I've stopped posting as much lately. Frankly, I am re-evaluating my place here and on every other blog. In fact, today I'm re-evaluating my place on the planet. But where the blog is concerned, I've been considering whether to just blow the whole thing off and get back to real life. However, I've learned to not make any decisions when I am in this much pain. so it will have to wait. I started blogging to force myself to write and it worked. And I caught some friends along the way. There are bonuses to blogging. I just have lost sight of it.

I'm on my way to bed and it is only 1:30 p.m. here. The sun is shining and water is pouring off everyting. The snow is melting and it is warmer, 41 degrees. But I'm looking for a bed and something that will knock me out so I don't feel anything for several hours. Church starts at 7 but I like to get there by 6:30 for the prayer room. My feelings are that should I miss that tonight, it will not bode well for anyone tomorrow.

I hope you have a great start to the week. If any of it spills over, toss it this way. I'll need all the help I can get.

Unless I can find that pill. Now, where did I put that bottle....

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.