Saturday, October 30, 2010

Saturday

I'm really frustrated. The house is total chaos and I don't have room to breath. We unloaded the laundry room and so there is even more garbage sitting around. I'm not sure what to do with anything. I can't just leave it all like this. I'm tempted to haul everything to the garage but it is so cold that I'd like to be able to park in the garage at some point after this mess is cleaned up. It is just madness.

So much so that my aunt and uncle are leaving today after lunch. I haven't even gotten to visit. I put 100 miles on my car yesterday just running around and I was so tired last night. They were exhausted, too, I think. I guess I should have canceled the whole thing but it just didn't occur to me.

I want my house cleaned up and I want this mess gone. I'm so tired of it and I still have no shower. That is the most frustrating thing. I don't feel like the bathroom will ever get done.

And now I think I need to get the floor in the laundry room ripped out so it doesn't have to be done later. It is horrible.

They whole place is horrible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.