Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Tuesday, One to Go

I work one more day this week. I am hoping for a very productive week off. NaNo starts on Monday. I made the mistake of telling Doug I did not know if I was going to do NaNo. I am rather not into it at the moment. I do enjoy it but this construction has just thrown me off track. Anyway, when he found that I was off for the first two days of NaNo he replied, and I quote, "You have the beginning of NANO OFF!?!? HELL YEAH YOUR DOING IT!!!!" Like it or not, I think I'm doing it. Out of spite I threw down the gauntlet and he picked it up.

I hear the bathroom is nearing completion. Two people have called today to say Randy was working on it today. Since it stormed this morning he couldn't work outside so maybe the bathroom will be ready by Saturday? Actually, now I'm more excited about the porch...

I took a doxepin last night. Slept great. O.k. why do I always stop taking it? It does help me sleep well. I don't get any weird side effects except a craving for sweets... which I have generally anyway. I had only a little pain when I woke up. After about a week, the slight tired hangover will dissipate. I can't remember why I didn't take it... oh... I needed the SJW for depression. I don't take enough Doxepin to affect my mood. You can't take two different antidepressants. Still.... we'll see. I'll try and take it for the next three months and see what happens.

Home soon and across town to shower. Maybe I can do the spit bath thing tonight. That's where you bathe in the sink.... ugh. I hate it. I don't see how folks did that all the time way back when! I want a long hot shower or a long hot soak up to my neck!

Nearly time to go home now. I'm going to start getting things sorted and put away. May be back tonight. May not.




No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.