Friday, October 15, 2010

Late Night...Early Morning?

I'm going to bed. It has been a long day. I'm very pleased with the way the front of the house is looking. I can't believe how different it is going to look with the gable.

I must tell you a Sarah story. Her uncle Randy was going to sit down and eat tonight and he told her she could sit in the "princess chair" and eat, too. She patted the chair next to her and said, "And you can sit next to me." We were all amused at Her Royal Highness. No one has to tell this one where the power lies.

Randy got very tickled at her when he picked up a stuffed animal and handed it to her later. She told him she didn't want it because it's mother dressed it funny.

She is going to miss them when they are gone. She loves her uncle Randy and Brandon. If you check out the remodel album you can see she's got them wrapped around her tiny pinky.

Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.