Monday, October 25, 2010

It Wouldn't Be Monday, Would It?

I was so sick yesterday. I had to take a Tramadol around 1 p.m. because my hip hurt so bad I couldn't stand it. I got terribly ill. I don't know if that is what made me sick but I thought I was going to throw up. I started sweating and my skin was clammy, I felt like I was going to throw up, and I had the shakes. Sounded like either insulin drop or peak. I felt terrible and around 6 I had Randy take me to the ER... where I waited.

I went in and told the girl I had blood sugar problems and that I might be having a diabetic reaction. She sat me down.. 30 minutes later, they came and got me, stuck my finger. Blood sugar was 97. Within normal limits. I went back and waited another 30 minutes. Then they did a blood draw from my arm. I was sent back for another 30 minutes. During this time the sweating and shaking subsided and the nausea calmed a bit but I still felt horrible. And I was exhausted!

At 8 p.m. they took me back and I sat for another half hour. The doctor came in and talked to me, they ran an EKG to rule out a heart attack, which had not occurred to me but the symptoms are the same. My EKG was just fine. I waited another 30 minutes and he came back. They wanted me to have a shot of phenegren but since the nausea was nearly gone why bother! I was sent home around ten o'clock.

I went home, still sick, and went to bed. I'm so tired today. My stomach is still not happy with anything. I am going to get some more metal to wrap the wood, get a shower at Becca's and then home to bed. I am so happy about my house but I wish I could be off to help more. But OH I wish the bathroom was done. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.