Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Is it Only Tuesday?

Good grief, what happened to the weekend? O.k. I am a mess. I haven't had enough sleep. This morning I had a doctor's appointment and lab work where, as usual, they had trouble finding a working vein. How is it possible to be walking around with blood flowing and they still have to resort to making a pin cushion of of me to get an ounce of blood?

My doctor is giving me a new medicine to help me sleep. Some kind of mood altering thing. Says I'm depressed and anxious. Give the man a blue ribbon. Sometimes I really don't like my doctor. Probably means he's fairly good at his job.

No, it isn't finished. They have started putting siding up. And the gable is almost done. The roofing is ordered and supposed to be in on Thursday. I have two new doors going in today and two new windows in the den. One window is coming out. Since the door will have a window I won't miss the one we remove. And I'll have another wall to utilize. That room has no unbroken walls so placing furniture is a pain. Now, I'll have one long wall with nothing but a door in it.

I am not feeling good at all. I hate all this running after work. I went home and put away two weeks of laundry. Mopped the floors I could get to because they were a mess and I can't stand it anymore. I'll have to take off to do anything about real cleaning. But, I get my birthday off this year and I am taking the 29th as well. I just asked Marques and he said it was fine. So, with that to look forward to, maybe I can accomplish some things at home.

All right, time to get to the real work. Break is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.