Tuesday, November 10, 2009

A Long Weekend

I'm officially off until Monday. I need it. I almost danced out of the building. I've been sitting reading emails, the forums at NaNo, watching Castle (isn't Nathan Fillion hot!. I'm going to try and write in a bit but I just really want to do whatever. I don't want to have to think about tomorrow or what I "need" to do. I'd like to just do.... whatever.

So, with that in mind, I'm signing off for now. I'll be back.... whenever. I have made the rounds to a few of you but not everyone. Lately, it has been hit or miss. I'm staying very busy and coming home and going to bed.

The weather is crazy. Warm, cloudy, intermittent sun followed by clouds and/or rain. Boring weather. Where is the blazing glow of autumn, the crisp morning air, the crackle of leaves underfoot?

Oh, I posted my newest word count on the main page counter. This is located in my welcome box under the NaNo logo on the left hand side of the page.

Thanks for your prayers for my friend and his daughter. She is better I think. She will be going to her Dad's for the holidays. Back for Spring semester with, I hope, a brighter outlook. I met with the two of them tonight to talk. She is a very beautiful girl. I gave her my number and email and told her even if she just needed to vent to to call me.

Catch you all later in the evening or week. Harvest Service is Saturday night. Will let you know how that come out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.