Friday, November 6, 2009

Week END!

Finally, Friday! What a great idea to have FRIDAY! I'm so glad to see the week over. I feel almost giddy with relief. That sounds crazy but not as crazy as my week. In fact, the boss let us all go 15 minutes early.

I'm not taking my meds so early tonight. I do not want to get up at 6:30 in the morning. I'm on my way to Wal-mart to pick up a few items like milk and juice and bread. I never have any food in the house anymore. I couldn't cook a meal for three if I wanted to! But I do need some items. I'm going to try and spend some of the evening when I get back writing. It is just now 5 p.m. and I'm hoping I can get back her and shower and get started.

I have the purse auction tomorrow and have to get a desert tray. So, it was suggested I get something from Sam's Club and go with that. For a group of 60? We'll see. LOL.

So, off for now. May get by later but not sure. My favorite shows are back on Hulu tonight after several weeks of preempts on television. So, I'd like to watch some of that too.

Only two work days between me and the next weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.