Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Cattle Call

Recertifications are all day today. That is where we meet with clients and requalify them for housing assistance. There are 175 to see before 3 p.m. and six of us will do that. I despise these meetings. It is like herding cattle through a chute.

I'm very depressed this morning. I did write last night and am over 3000 words, which is where you want to be but I'm just so down I can't really think straight. I'm sleeping ok. Went to bed at 10:30 and that is early for me! I woke when the alarm went off at 6:30 without a problem so that must be the number of hours I need. The constant tiredness will come back in about two hours. I always feel I need to lie down after that.

Anyway, I'm off to be the wizard, granting wishes and doling out cash to the needy and the lazy. Well, not actually cash but you get the idea. It isn't the needy I mind about.

I wish I could go away again for about a week and sit in the sun. I truly miss the sun. I hate this cold so much. I never get truly warm and everything aches.




No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.