Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Links and Stuff

I've posted a lot of links today to sites that are targeted to those interested in writing. One of my contacts, Cathy, mentioned the link for free writing courses. I found those while reading an article and I went through them one by one after I posted them. What I found was that some were interesting and some I really couldn't get a handle on.

I would say if you are truly interested in writing or improving your writing, find a good writing program or class at a local college or got to the Writer's Digest website and find an on-line course. These will have an instructor that will be able to give you valuable input. You can learn a lot on your own with most of the links I've provided but feedback is invaluable.

I'm off to Starbucks to meet with a writing group member. We are both doing NaNo and we are getting together to brainstorm and do some writing. All fingers crossed, prayers going up, luck wished etc. I am flagging badly!

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.