Thursday, November 5, 2009

Lagging Behind

I've reached a word count of 7001 tonight and I've got to go to bed! I'm tired. I am hoping I can catch up and get ahead by the weekend. Or at least be on target for the count. 1667 a day. My current count puts me a day behind. And on the first day I was nearly a day ahead.

By tomorrow I need to be at 10,000 words. You need 5,000 words every five days to make the end of month target. Taking the meds is helping me sleep but I'm just exhausted all the time lately. I wake up feeling ok but by 5 p.m. I'm really running on empty. Once I get the pills in me, by 8 p.m. I need a bed. So, that is where I am folks, lagging behind.

This week has been just terrible where work is concerned. We are all feeling it at work, too. Even my boss, who is usually pretty unflappable is stressed. This software issues, the normal work load has increased because of the firing but we do have a new girl hired. She doesn't start until the 15th but that is something anyway. We have to shift the caseloads around and it will move some off of me. But I'll still have landlord accounts, and I've been warned I am to be the point person for software in our department. I'm really tired of all the extra jobs but none of the extra perks.

Well, enough gripping. I'm thankful for a good job in a very bad economy so I'll hush. I just wish I could stop feeling tired so much. I can't enjoy anything. I'm even too tired to enjoy Sarah.



No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.