Thursday, April 16, 2009

Headed for the Coast

I'll be away for a few days after tomorrow. I fly out on Saturday to South Carolina and won't be home until sometime Saturday night. My aunt and uncle have taken a condo at Myrtle Beach for a few days and invited me to spend the time with them. Since I'm having such a difficult time at the moment, it is probably a good idea to leave it behind for a bit.

I don't know if I'll have a way to blog while I am gone but will catch you all up when I return. I'll take my camera and takes lots of photos. I just want to spend some time somewhere warm and sunny.

I have a counselor's appointment tomorrow and then I have to pack things up. If I don't get back here before I leave, hope you all have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.