Sunday, October 19, 2008

What Makes a Day Good?

When you have the answer, let me know. Most of the week, I felt pretty good but by yesterday, I was running down and today, I'm just plain tired and I have been in my chair all day. It's the thought processes that are the most noticeable. I can't think very well. I have this huge cotton ball in my head and nothing helps.

Lots of neck pain too but probably the computer causing that. I have to get some computer glasses. I am calling my eye doctor to pick up the prescription this week. I am going to a one hour place and get glasses for computer use only. I think that will help a bit as I am just straining. I try and enlarge the fonts but it is just annoying because most pages aren't designed for large fonts.

Anyway, I'm going to church tonight. Didn't go this morning. I'm fresh out of ideas at the moment for a good post and as I hate doing these dreadful whine posts, I'm off.

I hope everyone is doing all right and you have had a great weekend. Tomorrow is Monday and I really hate Mondays.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.