Sunday, October 5, 2008

50,000 Word in 30 Days

It is that time of year again. I am gearing up for the NaNoWriMo. I am totally bummed. I have NO CLUE! Do you have any idea how frustrating it is to be going into this thing with no clue? I've done it once and it was terrible. 50,000 words folks and not a single idea. 2006 I did it that way and got behind from the beginning. Last year, in June I had a clue and I planned.

O.k. deep breath.

You know, the pain doesn't help. I can't focus a lot of the time so I know that is the problem. I sort of drift around. And I need to cut my time in other places to devote to the project.

50,000 words in 30 days! Every year it strikes terror in to the staunches heart and sends shivers of excitement up ever participating spine. It is daunting and overwhelming but the most fun you've ever had. Unless you'd rather be on a beach in Tahiti. You could carry a laptop.

Anyway, you shall be hearing more of this for the next two months. I know I have other writing projects going that are withering on the vine. Alice is my conscience in that area. Actually, I am working there but right now it has reached another knotty place and I'm checking the map.

Anyone willing to participate in the madness join me. Here is the link to sign up.

Link

Coward.









No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.