Wednesday, October 29, 2008

We Interrupt this Day for a Special Announcement

Neck is 100% BETTER!

Last night I went and bought some OTC reading glasses the strength I needed for the computer. I had planned to get my prescription and just get some with my bifocal but I decided that if they didn't work, I'd be out $100 at least. So, I went to Wal-mart and bought reading glasses that I could exchange if they didn't work. I used them an in 2 hours I could tell that it was helping the lingering pain in my neck. Today I took them to work and it worked like a charm. I still have mild discomfort but for the most part, I feel better than I have felt in a year!

Praise the Lord, Thank you, Jesus, and AMEN!

Now, I just hope I don't ever need that shot again. This was NOT fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.