Sunday, October 26, 2008

Sunday Smiles

Neck is ALL better. Still a slight twinge if I move a certain way or if stay in an awkward position too long, but I'm a quick study.

I am uploading a video made last night. I got a new web cam with sound so I was trying it out with Sarah. Not very good but she's just so darn cute. Also, took some new pic of me with it to see how it works. Here's one of me in my caftan with my hair all up... usually is. It has gotten below my waist! Have to do a photo of that sometime. LOL! What a nest.


I am also getting ready to go to church. We are going to David's church tonight to watch them do a drama. I'd rather go to mine but they asked us to come so we could watch Sarah and see them in the program. His mother-in-law is riding with us unless she changes her mind.

Tomorrow is work again and I hope it is a better day than Friday. I was miserable Friday with pain and didn't get much accomplished. I do have Tuesday off and that will be nice. It is my birthday, #52! Whew! Did I already blog this?


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.