Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Sleep Shortage

I needed more sleep this morning but I managed to crawl out at 7 a.m. I am ready for work now and will leave shortly. I have appointments until noon.

I think I have a cold. That is the only thing I can think of that makes me feel so rotten with out any major symptoms but a runny nose, headache, and tiredness. Or a sinus problem. Anyway, I need to sleep more. If I still feel lousy by the time I'm done, I may take off early but I know if I got to sleep early I'll be up before daylight. I may have to take something.

It is undecided if it will be cloudy or sunny here. I'm praying for about two days of steady rain. The water is so bad it is now undrinkable. I'm using bottled water exclusively for drinking and cooking... what little I do of that. This can't be healthy when it stinks so bad.

Hope you all have a really great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.