Friday, December 11, 2009

20 Day Challenge Prep

The challenge was issued and I've agreed to join. So have some of you. I've found a couple of gadgets I've used each NaNo to help me keep up with word counts without having to stop and do the math. One is the attached Excel form. If you don't have MS Excel, you can download the free OpenOffice.org. I've found it as excellent to use as MS Office and it can also create PDF files!

Also, here is a link to Writetopia's page where you can find a word count gadget to put on your page showing what your total word count is and where you are each day. They have several fun one. You just have to paste the code on your page and it shows up. If you have trouble with the coding.... ask me and I'll try and give you a hand.

Writetopia Toolbox

All right. We're doing our stretches. The event starts tomorrow, whatever time you want to start. Set a daily goal, find the total you should be at on the 20th day an get started before midnight tomorrow. Good luck! You can't lose!







No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.